The Family Enrichment Program is offered to residents living in DeKalb County. Classes are provided in a relaxed and supportive environment. The program is designed to enhance family communication and relationships, while building on the parenting strengths of each participant.
- Parenting group classes that meet weekly for six sessions.
- Free child care when classes are in session.
- Information that’s offered individually in the parent’s home or other location.
- Community events that are held for parents and children to play, learn, and have fun together.
- Classes and information that is offered in both English and Spanish languages.
- Program collaboration with the local health department, department of human services, libraries, and U of I Extension Service.
- Child Growth and Development
- Stress and Anger Management
- Child Guidance
- Family Relationships
A Parenting Consultant is available to speak with you on the phone to discuss parenting concerns. If you have questions or concerns involving your child's development or behaviors, please call us at 815-758-8149 or 800-848-8727 ext. 237 or for assistance in Español call ext. 288. Or send email to