Individual Parenting Classes are offered to parents in DeKalb County to support and enhance parenting skills.
- Individual Parenting Classes are flexible and offer flexible scheduling.
- Any parent or guardian unable to attend group parenting classes or wanting to discuss specific issues can receive individual sessions.
- A Parenting Consultant is available to meet in the family’s home, at the
4-C office or at another location of convenience.
- Class topics include Building Self-Esteem, Guidance, Child Development, Family Relationships, Communication, and Anger Management.
- Families can create an individual plan for family success that can be adjusted as needed or as interests change.
- Call the 4-C Family Enrichment Program to discuss the Individual Parenting Classes: 815-758-8149 or 800-848-8727 ext. 237 or send email to: