Paying for child care can be difficult, but 4-C may be able to help if…
- Children in care are under age 13, and
- Parents are Illinois residents, working or attending an approved education
or training program, and
- The family income meets the eligibility criteria.
- Parents contact 4-C for information and an application.
- Parents choose a child care program that is best for their child and accepts financial assistance payments.
- Program Specialists process the application and calculate the parent’s co-payment.
Parents and child care providers are notified of the approval for child care financial assistance
CHILD CARE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (CCMS)
Click here to learn more about the new Child Care Management System (CCMS) for the Child Care Assistance Program (CCAP).